Bringing sales representatives on board can be an extremely effective way to grow a wholesale business, but the process of adding reps -- from recruiting to managing to creating a commission structure -- can be overwhelming, and even a little scary.
In this class, you’ll learn how to manage both road and showroom reps so you can spend less time on selling and more time on managing your business and designing new work. You’ll learn:
This class will give you a clear view of what a wholesale business looks like with sales representatives in the picture, and the tools you need to bring reps aboard and ensure a positive working relationship.
- How to start, maintain, and end working relationships with reps
- What reps look for when scouting lines and ways to pitch effectively
- How much reps cost and when they’re paid
- How to frame contracts, structure agreements, and keep good records
- Ways to communicate clearly and effectively with your reps