Who are transformational consumers? They are the 50 percent of customers who view life as a never-ending series of behavior change projects. They’re constantly looking for products and services to help them get healthier, wealthier and wiser.
Why should you care about transformational consumers? Because these people spend more than $4 trillion a year in their quest for betterment. Not only that, they’re ready and willing to embark on a wild love affair with your brand.
Tara-Nicholle Nelson, author of “The Transformational Consumer,” will share actionable strategies, marketing insights and product advice to help you better understand the human journey of the most valuable, least understood customers of our time.
In this class, you’ll learn how to:
- Identify who transformational consumers are, including their defining characteristics, how they feel and what motivates their actions.
- Make a business case for serving transformational consumers.
- View customers through the lens of transformation rather than demographics, big data and product feedback.
- Figure out which digital features, products and content will reach and engage these consumers.
- Overcome challenges such as poor revenue growth, marketplace threats, underperforming content and customer disengagement by focusing more on transformational consumers.