Local SEO: Put Your Business on the Map
Local SEO: Put Your Business on the Map
What is Local SEO03:58 3
Why is local SEO important04:38 4
The Pillars of Local SEO02:20 5
Quiz: Local SEO - What is it and Why is it Important?
Targeting the Right Keywords06:00 7
Keyword Research Tools08:21 8
Quiz: Chapter 3: How to master local keyword research9
Introduction to Competitor Research01:10 10
Competitor Research - Quick Checks06:32 11
Quiz: Chapter 4: Competitor Research - Choosing the Right Battles12
How to Apply Keywords Across Your Site02:27 13
The On-Site SEO Essentials06:16 14
Image SEO + Geotagging04:22 15
Optimizing Your Website Content02:26 16
How Should They Look01:02 17
YouTube, Maps, and Socials02:35 18
Multi-Location Businesses - How to Manage Location Pages03:45 19
Quiz: Chapter 5: On-Site SEO - Optimizing Your Website20
Setting up Your Google My Business Listing01:27 21
Your Business Name vs Using Keywords in Your Business Name03:46 22
Completely Optimizing Your GMB Profile05:56 23
How to Get Google My Business Reviews02:12 24
Quiz: Chapter 6: Google My Business25
Local Citations09:43 26
The Importance of NAP Consistency01:31 27
Citations for Service Area Businesses01:35 28
Citations - How Many do you Need01:05 29
Introduction to Backlink Building02:23 30
Sourcing Backlinks - Social Links00:54 31
Sourcing Backlinks - Blogging Links03:51 32
Local Newspapers and Sponsorship02:02 33
How to do Local Blogger Outreach03:48 34
How to Audit Local Outreach Targets02:29 35
Avoiding Anchor Text Over Optimization03:00 36
Quiz: Chapter 7: Off-Site SEO37
Introduction to Schema.org00:37 38
Why is Schema Markup Important for SEO01:53 39
Manually Adding Schema to your Site09:04 40
Adding Schema Using a Plugin08:12 41
Quiz: Chapter 8: Technical SEO42
Conclusion of the Course00:47 43
AFTER THIS CLASS YOU’LL BE ABLE TO:
- Conduct thorough keyword research to target the right local keywords for your site.
- Conduct professional competitor research.
- Implement technical SEO to ensure that your sites stands out ahead of 95% of competitors.
- Optimize your website in Google My Business listing.
- Build local citations and understand the importance of NAP consistency.
- Source backlinks and perform local blogger outreach.
- Audit local outreach targets and avoid anchor text over optimization.
- Perform off-site SEO to to rank your website in the organic search results.
- The key principles of on-site SEO.
ABOUT ALASTAIR'S CLASS:
Almost half of all searches conducted on Google are for local businesses. Learn how to capitalize on this rapidly growing and lucrative space in this Local Search Engine Optimization class that will put your brand on the map.
Filled with real-world examples, actionable tasks and downloadable files, you’ll be able to take the skills you’ve learned and immediately apply them to improve a business’s local SEO performance.
By the end of this class you’ll know exactly how to optimize a website for local search including off-site, on-site and technical SEO, working with Google My Business and utilizing Schema Markup to its maximum potential.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN:
- What local SEO is and why it is important for your website’s success
- The 4 Pillars of SEO including off-site SEO, technical SEO, Google My Business and your website
- The ins and outs of Schema Markup and why it’s important for your local business
- Setting up and optimizing Google My Business
- How to apply keywords across your site
- How to perform image SEO and Geotagging
- Manage location pages for multi-location businesses
WHO THIS CLASS IS FOR:
- Marketing managers and reps needing to gain a solid handle on Local SEO
- Anyone wanting to start a professional career in Local SEO
- SEO specialists wanting to improve on their skills
- Business and site owners wanting more organic traffic
- Web programmers, designers, front end and full stack developers looking to diversify their skillset
- All levels of experience
ABOUT YOUR INSTRUCTORS:
SEO expert with 8+ years experience in guiding early-stage businesses to achieve organic traffic growth, market share and profitability. Alastair is a successful agency owner and Fiverr Pro Seller. He has taken multiple brand-new websites to #1 rankings around the world using his proven local SEO methodology.
Ratings and Reviews
Plenty of practical information in here to get you started in crafting a website for good SEO. Recommend.
Alastair is a professional. I enjoyed every section of the course. Even if I am a SEO Professional myself, I learned new tricks and perks to use to my arsenal. Thank you!