AFTER THIS CLASS YOU’LL BE ABLE TO:
- Pose newborns in basic as well as advanced poses, including with siblings and parents.
- Set up a home studio in a short time frame, from the studio space to the prop essentials.
- Expertly (and safely) use props for baby photography -- or make your own.
- Run a business, without being so terrified of things like setting prices, marketing, and building contracts.
- Handle infants safely, including using easy techniques to get those babies sleeping.
- Tackle creative newborn photography, like outdoor sessions and Photoshop composites.
- Shoot and edit newborn photos with confidence.
ABOUT KELLY’S CLASS:
Documenting the first months and days of a baby’s life is a powerful art form — but it’s also a demanding one. In this Newborn Photography Bootcamp, Kelly Brown covers every aspect of the exciting field of newborn photography, from shooting and editing to running a photography business.
Develop the skills to photograph -- and handle -- an infant with confidence. Learn the flow posing technique for getting a variety of images without waking that sleeping baby. Create beautiful soft lighting. Capture infants and siblings together. Create seamless newborn photography composites.
Start building the foundation for a successful newborn photography business with advice from a veteran photographer that's led workshops in 20 countries. Discover how to design your own props. Learn how to perfect baby photos with easy, realistic Photoshop adjustments. Deliver high-quality prints to your clients -- then book some more with marketing essentials. Find answers to the most frequent FAQs among newborn photographers.
The Newborn Photography boot camp is an ideal class for any photographer that has questions about photographing the tiniest portrait subjects -- and making money at the same time.
WHO THIS CLASS IS FOR:
- New photographers: Learn the basics of setting up a business and working safely with infants.
- Intermediate photographers: Discover what essentials your young business is missing and learn how to grow your craft in classics.
- Experienced photographers: Uncover new poses, props, and ideas to expand your business without having to fast forward through basics like exposure.
ABOUT YOUR INSTRUCTOR:
Kelly is a highly-celebrated family photographer and the owner of the Australian studio, Little Pieces Photography. She's known not just for her heartwarming baby photos, but her easy-to-follow teaching style. The winner of multiple photography awards, she'll also share a behind-the-scenes look at one of her latest award-winning shots in this class. Along with continuing to run her photography studio, she now leads newborn posing workshops across the globe, heads up the instructional website Newbornposing.com, and serves as a judge for international photography competitions.