AFTER THIS CLASS YOU’LL BE ABLE TO:
- Adjust your images with purpose and confidence.
- Speed through your editing by syncing your adjustments.
- Enhance landscape and still life photos with powerful and fast masking techniques.
- Retouch and smooth skin for more beautiful portraits.
- Create stunning color and black and white images.
- Merge and Edit Panoramic and HDR images.
- Create and use artistic effects with Presets and Profile.
- Fix perspective problems.
ABOUT JARED'S CLASS:
Jared Platt, Adobe Lightroom Guru, is about to take you through everything you need to know about editing your photos in Lightroom Classic. You will start with the basic editing controls and learn how to create beautiful images even when the original capture is less than beautiful.
Then Jared will show you how to fix perspective problems, burn and dodge landscapes, remove blemishes, smooth skin and unwanted elements in your photos, and even how to change the color of your child’s shirt. You will learn how to create stunning black and white and color images and artistic effects and how to make those effects easy to use with presets and profiles.
Everything you NEED to know about editing in Lightroom Classic is right here. And don’t worry, this isn’t a class just for professionals! This class is accessible to everyone! If you have photos and you want to make them really sing! This is the class.
WHO THIS CLASS IS FOR:
- Any photographer, enthusiast and professional.
- Any genre, landscape, portrait, travel, artist, etc.
- Beginning to intermediate Lightroom Classic users.
Lightroom Classic 2022 (LR11)
ABOUT YOUR INSTRUCTOR:
Jared Platt is an international wedding, lifestyle, and portrait photographer, and photographic lecturer. Jared began his studies in photography in documentary and landscapes, but today you will find his images are a perfect blend of the three genres. You can catch him teaching photography, lighting, and photo editing at the B&H Event Space, on CreativeLive, on Profoto’s YouTube light shaping series "What's the Difference”, at the Canon Live Learning Center, and at international photo conferences around the globe. Jared has been teaching photography for 20 years and has been a working photographer for the last quarter-century. Jared will change your understanding of photography and put you on the path to your very best work. Don't miss the opportunity to learn from him whenever you get the chance.