ABOUT DAYMOND'S EVENT:
Join us as Shark Tank's Daymond John shares his newest book POWERSHIFT with the world. During this exclusive event, Daymond will break down many of the key concepts of the book and give behind the scenes commentary. Our very own Chase Jarvis will join him for discussion on important topics and the two will host an interactive Q&A session with people across the globe.
In these unprecedented times, we’ve worked with Daymond to create a worldwide virtual book tour stop at CreativeLive. Wherever you may be, you’re invited to attend alongside our global community for free.
WHO THIS EVENT IS FOR:
- Anyone feeling uncertain about their livelihood and position in this rapidly changing economy.
- Professionals who want to break the mold of how to achieve success within their respective fields.
- Creatives who need a reminder that we can always recapture a sense of power and command through building influence, honing negotiation skills, and nurturing relationships.
AFTER THIS EVENT YOU’LL BE ABLE TO:
- Learn the steps of Daymond’s tried and true process to transform any situation, close any deal, and achieve any outcome.
- Make an impression and influence your field.
- Master negotiation and understand what makes a great deal.
- Sustain the relationships that make your career thrive.
ABOUT THE BOOK:
Through never-before-told stories from his life and career, Daymond shares the lessons that got him to where he is today: from how he remade his public image as he transitioned from clothing mogul to television personality, to how he mastered the negotiation strategies that determine whether deals are won or lost “in the tank,” to his secrets for building long-lasting—and profitable—relationships with founders and brands.
Throughout the book, some of the world’s most successful personalities reveal how they shifted their power in meaningful ways:
Kris Jenner on determining your value: “You don’t have to go ask somebody else for permission. You have the power to be able to stick to your guns and demand your worth.”
Mark Cuban on finding and understanding your why: “Time is the one asset we don’t own, we can’t buy, and we can never get back.”
Pitbull on tapping into your inner power: “A lot of people feel that to be powerful is to exude strength. I think it’s the total opposite. To be powerful is to be powerless. It’s when you give everybody what you got.”
ABOUT YOUR INSTRUCTOR:
An entrepreneur in every sense of the word, Daymond John has come a long way from taking out a $100,000 mortgage on his mother’s house and moving his operation into the basement. John is CEO and Founder of FUBU, a much-celebrated global lifestyle brand, and a pioneer in the fashion industry with over $6 billion in product sales. He’s celebrating his 11th season on ABC’s hit business show Shark Tank by acclaimed producer Mark Burnett. It has now gone on to win four Emmys and millions of weekly viewers tune into the show as John demonstrates his marketing prowess and entrepreneurial insights.