Social Media: Build Engagement Across Top Platforms
Social Media: Build Engagement Across Top Platforms
Class Introduction03:27 2
Making Your Content go Viral03:29 3
4 Pillars of Social Media Strategy03:58 4
Engage Influencers, Brand Advocates, and Customers of Competitors02:23 5
How Often You Should Post on Social Media02:26 6
Personal Branding Must Have's to Build Your Influence02:18 7
Become an Influential Personal Brand by Sharing Stories02:18
Storytelling and Humanizing Your Brand In The Age of AI and Robots03:15 9
What Does Your Content Say About Your Brand01:17 10
Recap Video01:25 11
Quiz - Chapter 112
Chapter Introduction01:58 13
Become an Industry Authority on LinkedIn03:14 14
Build Your Personal Brand by Optimizing Your LinkedIn Profile03:33 15
How to Find Prospects on LinkedIn01:56 16
Types of Content Facebook Favors00:32 17
Strategies for Organic Facebook Reach05:13 18
Build Your Presence on Twitter02:41 19
Grow Your Youtube Channel01:05 20
The Benefit of Using New Social Networking Sites01:59 21
Recap Video00:49 22
Quiz - Chapter 223
Chapter Introduction02:12 24
Agorapulse for Social Media Management02:05 25
Optimize Your YouTube Channel with TubeBuddy03:30 26
Discover Trending Topic Ideas with BuzzSumo02:12 27
Make Animated GIFs with Giphy01:47 28
Posting Long-Form Video Content on Instagram01:48 29
Create a Podcast with Anchor01:22 30
Recap Video01:12 31
Quiz - Chapter 332
Chapter Introduction00:59 33
How to Use Hashtags Effectively03:17 34
Save Twitter Search Results for Prospecting02:10 35
Engage "Missing" Facebook Fans02:13 36
Strategies to Build Strong Engagement03:20 37
Get Your First 10K YouTube Subscribers02:48 38
Social Listening Strategies02:23 39
Community Management Must-Have's01:59 40
Growing Your Reach Through Advocacy01:49 41
Recap Video01:16 42
Quiz - Chapter 443
Chapter Introduction00:44 44
KPI's to Measure04:07 45
Built-in Channel Analytics03:47 46
How to Find Work as A Freelancer03:44 47
Instagram Growth Hacks04:52 48
Facebook Business Manager01:07 49
Maximizing Facebook ROI with Ads00:31 50
How to View YouTube Analytics02:23 51
How to Use Instagram and Facebook For E-commerce02:20 52
Recap Video00:58 53
Bonus Lesson: How to Optimize Your Fiverr Seller Account04:28 54
Bonus Lesson: Hire Fiverr Sellers06:58 55
Quiz - Chapter 556
Closing Video03:06 57
AFTER THIS CLASS YOU’LL BE ABLE TO:
- Expertly align your social media and business strategies across the top 6 platforms: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, TikTok, YouTube, and Twitter.
- Growth-hack your online presence by using some of the leading social media tools for organic growth such as Agorapulse for Social Media Management, TubeBuddy to Optimize your YouTube channel and BuzzSumo to discover trending topic ideas.
- Cut through the digital noise and ensure that your social media content goes viral.
- Understand the pillars of a professional social media strategy and apply social listening.
- Engage influencers, brand advocates, and customers of your competitors.
- Nail your social media post schedule and build strategies for strong engagement.
- Build your presence and become an industry authority with personal branding techniques for a range of platforms.
- Find legitimate prospects on Linkedin.
- Know the types of content that each social platform favors.
- Post long-form video content on Instagram and create a podcast with Anchor.
- Measure your KPIs accurately, understand analytics and adapt your strategy for optimal results.
ABOUT CARLOS' CLASS:
In this class, you will learn how to build a strong online presence across the top social media platforms by aligning your social media strategy with your business goals and objectives. We’ll focus on finding your tribe, building relationships and growing your personal brand, rather than going for the sale right away.
Building a strong online presence takes creating a game plan for each social network. Throughout the course, you will acquire an arsenal of online tools that will help you to manage your online presence and you will learn strategies for using each major social network including TikTok, Instagram, and Linkedin like a pro.
By the end of this class, you’ll know how to create content your audience will engage with on 6 different platforms, how to measure the effectiveness of your content and even use social media to create an income.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN:
- Which social media tools to use to make you stand out from the crowd
- How to humanize your brand and tell your story in short-form
- The four pillars to a powerful social strategy
- How to develop specific content strategies for the leading social platforms
- How to grow your professional influence online with personal branding
- Strategies to increase your organic reach on the top platforms
- How to grow your Youtube channel to 10k and beyond
- The fundamentals of AgoraPulse, TubeBuddy, BuzzSumo, Anchor, Giphy and IGTV
- How to improve your Fiverr Seller account and hire the right freelancers to work on your business
- How to manage your social media content strategy and use hashtags to grow your engagement
WHO THIS CLASS IS FOR:
- Brands wanting to build a strong social presence
- Influencers wanting to monetize their social media platforms
- Anyone wanting to start a career in content marketing, social media and personal branding
- Freelancers wanting to add social media content strategy, implementation, and management to their skillset
- Business owners and entrepreneurs wanting to improve their social media presence
- Digital nomads looking for work that they can do from anywhere in the world
- Bloggers, podcasters and influencers
- All levels of experience
ABOUT YOUR INSTRUCTOR:
Carlos Gil is the bestselling author of “The End of Marketing”, international keynote speaker, CEO and award-winning digital storyteller with 10+ years of experience leading social media strategy for global brands including LinkedIn, Winn-Dixie, Save-A-Lot and BMC Software. Featured in CNNMoney, Harvard Business Review, Inc., Entrepreneur, and Social Media Examiner.
Ratings and Reviews
helpful content provide new perspective