In both work and life, change is a constant. The moment you get used to a certain process, procedure or rhythm, the situation changes and you need to act accordingly. If you don’t, you’ll be setting yourself up for failure.
That’s why managers and leaders have to anticipate the changing needs at work and in life. This course will help you practice specific strategic thinking tactics to make sure you can adjust to shifting conditions, respond in a dynamic way, continue to be productive and maintain your stability.
In this class, you’ll learn to:
- Identify goals that are 12-60 months into the future.
- Organize your efforts and resources so you can achieve those goals.
- Practice innovative techniques to think strategically and add new plans to your to-do list.
- Build systems and processes to manage big picture thinking and be productive along the way.
- Think creatively about the future.