AFTER THIS CLASS YOU’LL BE ABLE TO:
- Improve your composition in landscape photography
- Develop an eye for better nature photography
- Find --and grow -- your inspiration
- Go from nature lover to nature photographer
- Spot creative shots even in popular places
- Fine-tune composition with the unpredictability of wildlife photography
- Tell a story through fine art nature photography
ABOUT ART’S CLASS:
Spend a day gleaning insight from a nature photographer with five decades of experience shooting on every continent, Art Wolfe. This special one-day class includes two 90-minute discussions, 90 minutes of student critiques, and three episodes of Art's documentary series Travels to the Edge.
Go beyond basic nature photography tips and dig into the psychology of nature photography and what takes an image from a snapshot to fine art. Learn to find your inspiration, break the rules and see the story inside grand landscapes. This is not a class for taking textbook plain nature photography from a boring list of landscape photography tips -- it's a class designed to help you find your own unique voice to capture your own fine art prints of landscapes, wildlife, and culture.
After this class, you'll have the confidence to experiment, to work for the shot, and to capture the story in nature photography.
WHO THIS CLASS IS FOR:
- Beginning photographers shooting landscape, wildlife and nature
- Intermediate photographers ready to refine their eye
- Advanced photographers looking for insight from a top nature photographer
ABOUT YOUR INSTRUCTOR:
Art Wolfe is a nature and conservation photographer with a background in fine art and painting, a start which continues to influence his work to this day. Often described as a "prolific" nature and wildlife photographer, Art has published more than 80 books of photographs, along with images appearing in major publications such as National Geographic Magazine, Smithsonian, Audubon, and more. Art has received numerous awards, including Nature's Best Photographer of the Year. He also leads a documentary television series Travel to the Edge. When he's not traveling nine months out of the year (including leading photography tours), he's teaching and working with his stock agency and production company in Seattle.