AFTER THIS CLASS YOU’LL BE ABLE TO:
- Use flash to create dramatic portraits.
- Use flash to create natural portraits.
- Balance flash with ambient light.
- Use and understand off-camera flash.
- Understand off-camera flash gear and setups.
ABOUT PYE'S CLASS:
Let’s be honest, flash photography is intimidating. Many photographers never learn the power of flash because at first glance it looks complicated and overwhelming. This course is the exact opposite. In around 90 minutes, you will walk away not only understanding flash gear, but also having a simple framework to immediately begin using flash in your own work.
I’m going to show you how easy flash can be. From creating dramatic portraits straight out of camera, to using flash for a more natural and soft look. You will walk away from this course with everything you need to get started using flash. Should you choose to dive deeper down the rabbit hole of lighting, this course will also prepare you for the Lighting Series, a four workshop intensive that covers the ins and outs of location lighting for portraiture.
WHO THIS CLASS IS FOR:
- Beginners that understand their camera
- Beginners that want to start learning flash
- Beginners that want to learn how to use flash for portrait
ABOUT YOUR INSTRUCTOR:
LPye Jirsa is a photographer, educator, author, podcaster and lifelong learner. He has made a career out of creating frameworks that simplify complex subjects. Frameworks that have helped millions of people learn languages, creativity, photography, lighting, business, communication and even relationships.