AFTER THIS CLASS YOU’LL BE ABLE TO:
- Understand differences and similarities of shooting with a mobile phone versus DSLR
- Utilize techniques for image processing within a mobile workflow in Adobe Lightroom
- Optimize your photos with new gear and software on a small budget
- Deal with low indoor light by using inexpensive lighting equipment
- Strategize your digital portfolio and social media engagement
- Analyze your data objectively
- Understand the financial benefits of growing a social media following
- Compartmentalize your social media to increase efficiency and flow
- Monetize your social presence and avoid being exploited online
ABOUT ANDREW'S CLASS:
Do you follow food Instagrammers or Bloggers, hungry for those same stunning looks and daily likes? Andrew Scrivani joins CreativeLive to bring you the ultimate mobile food photography playbook. In this comprehensive course, the award-winning food photographer shows you both the art and strategy for creating images that entice (and grow!) your social following – all within a mobile workflow. From styling a delicious dish to building your social business, Andrew will help you use the phone in your pocket – and any budget – to engage an audience that can’t get enough.
Whether you’re new to mobile food photography or a pro eager to expand your services, this course will give you the blueprint to create irresistible images that generate the attention you want on your blog and social sites.
WHO THIS CLASS IS FOR:
- Beginners wanting a better understanding of mobile food photography and creating an engaged audience
- Professionals wanting to expand their repertoire
- Those who love taking pictures of food, but aren’t sure how to best utilize social media platforms
- Bloggers who write about food but need high-quality images to go with their written social media content
ABOUT YOUR INSTRUCTOR:
Andrew is a world-renowned commercial photographer, food stylist, New York Times columnist, workshop instructor… with countless additional titles and accolades. Some of Andrew's clients include Apple, Adobe, Conde Nast, Disney, Meredith Corporation, Grey Advertising, and your friends here at CreativeLIVE.
Andrew's recent work includes directing and photographing the latest campaigns for Oprah Winfrey’s O That’s Good Foods and Bumble Bee Tuna as well as directing a short documentary film for The New Yorker Magazine, The Blades of New York's ‘Forged In Fire’ Contestants.
- iPhone 11 Pro
- Olloclip Lenses
- Adobe Lightroom Mobile