Ready to take your initial leap into the world of podcasting? Then this is the class for you. A lot of people think that all you need to produce a podcast is a great idea, a laptop, and a microphone. But if you really want your podcast to be heard, you need to first get the lay of the land.
Julie Shapiro, executive producer of Radiotopia and Ear Hustle, will give you valuable insight into the world of podcasting and outline the key elements of building a successful show. She’ll talk about the important players in the field, where to get helpful resources, and what it takes find your audience.
In this class, you’ll learn how to:
- Develop your initial idea and bring focus to your topic.
- Discover resources and communities to support your efforts.
- Find and develop your unique voice.
- Establish a manageable workflow.
- Secure revenue and maintain a publishing schedule.
- Stand out from the pack and build your audience.