We love photography because it helps us celebrate and savor life. Capturing those images can be difficult, especially when it’s your own family or friends. Photographer and artist Chris Orwig walks through all the techniques that go into capturing a photo quickly so that you can focus on your subject while relaxed and confident. He’ll discuss tips for working with available light as well as how to develop your own creative style. He’ll discuss gear recommendations and location scouting tips to set your photo shoot up for success.
He’ll also cover:
Start improving your photographs of your family with this course and learn the essential skills you need to make photographs that last a lifetime.
- How to connect with children and capture real emotion
- Finding moments that photograph well and how to set them up naturally
- Wardrobe tips that make your photos timeless
- When and how you should turn your passion into a profit
- Essential Lightroom workflows for quick processing of your photos
- How to deliver your images or prints and share them for all to enjoy