AFTER THIS CLASS YOU’LL BE ABLE TO:
- Leverage the new viewfinder for live view and playback
- Understand how to navigate and customize the menus, modes, and settings
- Know when and how to use the sports mode for subject tracking and fast shutter speeds
- How to take advantage of the film simulation and grain effect modes
- Use the 4k film options for incredible video performance with amazing opportunities for color grading in post production
ABOUT JOHN'S CLASS:
The Fujifilm X-T3 is a mirrorless digital Fujifilm camera, hauling features from the 26.1-megapixel sensor to the 4K video and up to 30 fps shutter. But the Fujifilm’s X-T3 long list of features is just money wasted if you don’t actually know how to find them and put them to use. Skip the floundering through menus and join photographer John Greengo exploring the camera’s many features, from customizing the camera to understanding subject-tracking focus.
This class is designed for photographers using the Fujifilm X-T3, from those just pulling it out of the box to photographers that just haven’t found all the camera’s features yet. The class can also serve as an in-depth look if you’re not yet sure if the Fujifilm X-T3 is the best camera for you.
This Fuji camera class covers the camera from understanding the controls to customizing the menu.
What's packed in this Fujifilm camera Fast Start? Learn the vital information in less time than it takes to analyze the menu -- and have more fun doing it too.
WHO THIS CLASS IS FOR:
- Action Photographers
- New Fujifilm X-T3 Camera owners
ABOUT YOUR INSTRUCTOR:
John Greengo has led more than 50 classes covering the in-depth features of several different DSLR camera models and mirrorless options, including Fast Starts for Canon, Nikon, Sony, Fujifilm, and Panasonic. The award-winning photographer is one of the most celebrated CreativeLive instructors, leading classes covering a myriad of topics, including the previous Mark II and Mark III 5D cameras. Greengo has used the 5D series since the first 5D. He's led photographers through the ins and outs of advanced options like the EOS 80D and EOS 7D Mark II to entry-level Canon Rebel cameras like the Rebel T6i and T6.