Do you want to learn how to draw but don't know where to start? In this class, professional painter and artist, Amy Wynne, shares fun, beginner-friendly drawing techniques that can turn anyone into an artist.
This class will help you overcome your fear of the blank page and focus on putting pencil to paper.
In this class, Amy will cover:
- Different materials for drawing
- Using a viewfinder
- Establishing your composition
- Exploring varied mark-making and textural effects
- Practice measurement and proportions in your work
- A drawing challenge to help develop your skills
Amy has been teaching painting and drawing for over 20 years at colleges across New England including the Rhode Island School of Design. In this class, she’ll help you embrace your ability to see and connect to our world through drawing. Join Amy and get started drawing today!