Join instructor and professional painter, Amy Wynne, as she teaches this introduction to drawing interiors. She’ll show you how to use 1 and 2-point perspective to draw believable spaces. She will cover creating interesting compositions as well as exploring a connection to place and building atmosphere with textural and tonal rendering.
In this class, Amy will cover:
- Appreciating Interior Drawings
- Basic 1PT Perspective: composing a strong image and applying concepts
- Basic 2PT Perspective: composing a strong image and applying concepts
- Creating depth and space
- Understanding tonality and texture
- Using natural vs artifical light
At the end of this course Amy will prompt you to try a drawing challenge! This series of drawings will help you motivate to draw every day and develop a creative habit - the best way to improve your drawings.
Amy has been teaching painting and drawing for over 20 years at colleges across New England including the Rhode Island School of Design.