Do you have excessive money concerns? Are you unable to control your spending? Is saving money for the things you want impossible? Many people with money issues think their problems arise from not having enough of it. But more often than not, the trouble isn’t with your budget, it’s with your mindset.
Most of our financial behaviors are established through observation, coping mechanisms or familial expectations. So in order to understand your money-related issues, you need to first understand the root of your relationship with money.
Author, consultant and millennial money expert Tonya Rapley will help you identify the thoughts and habits that contribute to your financial insecurities and create new behaviors that help you achieve your financial goals, whether that be traveling to faraway places or having the security to weather tough times.
In this class, you’ll learn how to:
- Discover the obvious and subconscious money beliefs that contribute to your money story.
- Explore your financial history by creating a financial family tree.
- Identify your money personality and conduct a values assessment.
- Examine how your beliefs have affected your spending.
- Figure out if your financial goals are authentically yours or inherited from others.
- Set Your P.E.G or Personally Exciting Goal.