Dive into creating your first web or app prototype—with this fast paced, step-by-step walkthrough of Adobe XD CC. You'll learn what Adobe XD is, how it fits into the tools you may already use, and see how easy it is to design, prototype, and share an app or website in no time at all. Join author, speaker, and web developer Brian Wood as he takes you through a guided tour of what Adobe XD is capable of.
In this Fast Start class Brian will show you:
- How to create a new project in XD and work with artboards
- How to add design content like navigation, text, assets, UI kit content, and more.
- Working smarter with Assets and Creative Cloud Libraries
- Best practices for creating a working prototype
- Testing your prototype locally and on device
- The different methods for sharing your project and assets.
This is the only Adobe XD class you will ever need, as Brian will take you from a Basic Beginner to an Advanced Power User.