Being a boss is more than just sitting behind a desk and telling people what to do. As a leader, you’re asked to be a coach, teacher, parent, cheerleader, psychologist, confidant, shoulder to cry on, rock to push up against, and, of course—a businessperson.
So how do you reconcile the needs of your business with the needs of your team members? Best-selling author, podcaster, and corporate executive Justin Kerr will show you in this concise course full of actionable insights and ideas.
Justin will guide you through the complex, sometimes delicate processes of hiring, firing, motivating, inspiring, promoting, and even partying with the people you work with. You’ll get helpful and fun lists of do’s and don’ts that are easy to implement so you can become the kind of leader you’ve always wanted to be—respected, admired, and successful.
In this class, you’ll learn how to:
- Structure your daily, weekly, and monthly meetings to make being a boss easy and foolproof.
- Treat people like human beings rather than employees.
- Make your team love you and motivate them to be successful.
- Say thank you, give feedback, and fire someone.
- Onboard as a boss at a new company.