Steve McCurry has been one of the most important voices in contemporary photography for more than thirty years. Masters of Photography is bringing Steve’s class to CreativeLive to share the learnings from his iconic career. Steve will teach how to:
- Find a subject to photograph
- How to shoot in all types of weather condition
- Understand the light at different times of day
- Improve your compositional skills
- Blend into the environment so that you can capture impactful street images
- Use his 8 key tips in order to capture the best portraits
Watch and learn with Steve as you accompany him through the fishing villages of Portugal and in the vibrant streets of Havana. See for yourself how he creates images, as he shares ideas and experiences, and explains how to make great photographs. Steve will also suggest some projects for you to try for yourself.
You can use any device from camera phone to DSLR...it’s all about the image and storytelling.