Oftentimes, the proposal is the one thing that wins you new business. Yet, many proposals are stuffed with confusing jargon and unpersuasive language, leaving potential customers and clients bored, uninspired and uninterested.
If you want to close the deal, your proposals should read like a page-turning novel, not a dull, drab summary of what your business does. Marketing consultant and screenwriter Melissa Cassera will show you how to use creative storytelling techniques to write proposals that wow your readers and make them excited about working with you.
In this class, you’ll learn how to:
- Master the pre-proposal conversation to uncover exactly what your client wants.
- Communicate the problem, solution and price in a captivating way.
- Structure your proposal so it reads like a bestseller.
- Focus more on the client’s problem rather than what you do.
- Create a customized proposal rather than using a template.
- Weave in relevant client success stories.
- Nail down your proposal process to make it easy every single time.