GET SCHOOLED BY THE INDUSTRY’S BEST PHOTOGRAPHERS AT HOME.
LIVE FROM NYC, SF, VIEWED FROM ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD.
What is Photo Week 2016?
Photo Week is the biggest online photography education event, ever. Join more than 50 thousand students worldwide and get access to:
- 24 live classes taught by top-tier, expert photography instructors that you can watch at home, live, and for free.
- A photo school-style education in 4 days — learn the techniques, tools, and gain insights in a fraction of the time, for less, and with the best instructors.
- A full post-processing track that will take your images from bland to show-worthy.
Who is this for?
- You know the basics of photography, but long to create and capture the images you see from your idols on Instagram and in magazines.
- You don’t know how to take your budding photography obsession to the next level.
- You don’t have a ton of money (or time) to spend on a formal education and aren’t really sure if that’s the kind of investment you want to make, anyway. It’s a legit fear: you love taking photos but don’t know if you’re ready to commit to a career.
- You aren’t exactly killing it on the post-processing side of things, and you know your images are suffering because of it.
- You are lacking inspiration: from knowing what to take photos of to how to stay outside of your own comfort zone.
- You want to spend less time learning, and more time actually taking photos.
If any (or all) of these sound like you, then CreativeLive’s Photo Week 2016 is for you. From September 26 - 29, we’re bringing you live classes with the world’s top photographers, and daily speaker sessions with photography luminaries to inspire you to keep growing as a photographer.
Here’s just some of the topics being covered during Photo Week 2016:
In one week, we will cover everything you need to create jaw-dropping images, make money following your passion, and grow your photography business to the next level.
- How to pose your subjects, using the most flattering techniques.
- How to work with models and get the best out of them, every time.
- Break into concert, sports, food, and fashion photography.
- Build a portfolio that makes an impact and sells your work.
- Use lighting to create the perfect mood for your photos.
- Compositing, color correcting, and color theory.
- And much more.
- PLUS, our In Focus series kicks off everyday with conversations with some of the leading names in photography to help give insight into their process, what makes them tick, and how they built their success.
Who will be there? Industry experts and luminaries.
We’ve worked hard to get you access to world class instructors, such as:
- Lindsay Adler
- Erik Almås
- Al Bello
- Ryan Brenizer
- Viktor Fejes
- Bryan O'Neil Hughes
- Jan Kabili
- Gary Knight
- Joey L
- Vincent Laforet
- Chris and Todd Owyoung
- Jared Platt
- Jesús Ramirez
- Andrew Scrivani
- Matthew Jordan Smith
- Emily Soto
- Victoria Will