Wedding Photography is a hard and sometimes exhausting business. Finding ways to stay creative while continuing to capture timeless and classic imagery is important. Drawing from their own life experiences, Davina and Daniel Kudish capture the subtle nuances of their client's life stories at every wedding. In this course, they’ll discuss techniques to personalize each individual wedding to capture the stories and moments that make each couple unique.
They’ll discuss the formula to capturing stories and teach:
- Pre-Wedding Conversation techniques with clients to help build your shot list
- Utilize what you know about each couple to help approach capturing the day
- Research and location scouting techniques
- Capture the details that matter most
- How to work with various lighting situations
- Preserve the mood and capture natural moments
- Composition and Framing
- Shooting with variety
- Create personal and creative portraits
- Edit a slideshow and how to create an album
Davina and Daniel are known for capturing creative portraits and important moments that tell every unique love story. Join them to learn how to implement their formula to find and capture the creative story with every client.