AFTER THIS CLASS YOU’LL BE ABLE TO:
- Navigate and understand the Illustrator interface
- Draw shapes, lines, and freeform sketch
- Add color and gradients to your creations
- Work with the powerful type tools and an extensive list of fonts
- Share and export your work and stream your creative process
ABOUT JASON'S CLASS:
Create, illustrate, and build your creative ideas, logos, and graphics on the iPad with your Apple pencil. This newly-released app is filled with features such as creating patterns with the Repeat feature, expansive type options, easy to navigate and use touch interface, and the ability to live-stream your creative process.
Use on the go, at your desk, or wherever creativity comes to you, the Illustrator on the iPad makes creating fun and portable.
WHO THIS CLASS IS FOR:
- Creative people who want the simplicity and flexibility of the iPad
- People who use Illustrator on the desktop
Adobe Illustrator for the iPad (V1.0)
ABOUT YOUR INSTRUCTOR:
An Adobe® Certified Expert and Adobe® Certified Instructor, Jason Hoppe has accrued more than 20 years’ experience in high-end production training, photo retouching, color correction, and creative workflow management. In fact, Jason has been performing high-end electronic production since the industry’s inception. Also during this time, Jason has taught prepress and electronic design to hundreds of Seattle-based creative professionals and aspiring designers in a variety of settings, including one-on-one tutoring, classroom instruction, live webcasting, and large group training. He currently teaches the Adobe® Creative Suite at The School of Visual Concepts, Luminous Works, and Seattle Central College, an Adobe MAX Master and was the founding Instructor at CreativeLive.