Enter the Olympus Step Outside Sweepstakes to win 1 of 14 prize packs! Total prize pool valued over $4800!
AFTER THIS CLASS YOU’LL BE ABLE TO:
- Adjust your camera's exposure
- Take sharp photos with a solid understanding of the autofocus system
- Use the camera's advanced modes, like High Res and focus stacking
- Customize your camera's controls
- Easily find different options in the complex menu system
- Uncover the camera's hidden features
ABOUT JOHN'S CLASS:
The Olympus OM-D E-M1X is one of the best lightweight cameras on the market -- but the menu system is complex and the camera's advanced tools can be hard to decipher solo. Ditch the instruction manual and maximize the potential of the E-M1X by learning from expert photographer John Greengo.
The Fast Start class covers the camera's controls, features, menu system and more. From basics like taking your first picture to advanced topics, by the end of this class, you'll be able to expertly use the E-M1X’s many features. Learn how to use the advanced features like the High Res mode and in-camera focus stacking and find shortcuts for the most frequently used settings.
Customize your camera to your shooting style by setting custom controls and settings. Walk through the different options and learn John's recommendations for each setting. Finally, set up a pre-shot checklist and learn how to adapt the camera to different types of images.
WHO THIS CLASS IS FOR:
- Photographers just picking up the E-M1X for the first time
- Self-taught photographers that want to see what they're missing
- Photographers considering purchasing the E-M1X
Olympus OM-D E-M1X
ABOUT YOUR INSTRUCTOR:
John Greengo is a travel and landscape photographer with more than 30 years of experience. When he's not traveling and shooting, his straightforward teaching style helps new photographers learn the basics and become better acquainted with their gear. He's taught dozens of Fast Start classes on different interchangeable lens camera systems, including the Olympus OM-D E-M5 Mark II, the E-M10 Mark II, and Olympus PEN F along with cameras from Nikon, Canon, Sony, and Panasonic.