Recording Metal with Eyal Levi: A Bootcamp will give you access to one of metal’s most in-demand producers and educators. You’ll also get to watch the talented and seasoned performers of Monuments show you how to record flawless takes and how to prepare to enter the studio.
Recording Metal with Eyal Levi: A Bootcamp is the definitive guide to recording and producing metal. From soup to nuts, start to finish, A to Z, you will learn everything you need to know about recording and producing a metal song.
Eyal Levi will take you inside the studio with Monuments as they record a song from scratch at Clear Lake Recording in Los Angeles. In this bootcamp, you will learn how to:
- Prepare for a session in preproduction by choosing tempos and organizing the session
- Record flawless drums from selection and reheading/tuning to mic choice and placement to editing
- Record rhythm guitars
- Record clean and lead guitars
- Record bass guitar
- Record, edit and tune lead vocals, harmonies, and screams
- Mix and master from session setup to final bounce
What comes with the purchase of the class?