Using aerial views for landscape photography adds a distinguishing flare to your portfolio. But how do you create images that stand out in an industry flooded with beautiful imagery? World-renowned landscape and aerial photographers Peter Eastway and Tony Hewitt are going to show you how to create a stand-out portfolio using the techniques they’ve developed throughout their award-winning careers. In their class, you will learn:
- How they incorporate aerial shooting into their landscape imagery
- The importance of post production using Adobe® Lightroom®, Photoshop® and Capture One softwares
- How to incorporate your ideas and emotions into your landscape photography
- What equipment to use to capture your best images
- How to put together a strong, unique portfolio
This is a unique opportunity to learn from two photography masters as they share their industry specific expertise.