Make More Money and Discover Your Worth
The Wheel of Misfortune: Not Receiving
Running your own business is an incredibly demanding undertaking. You pour thousands of hours of effort into creating a service, pricing a product, and building a brand, all just to get paid. It is natural to feel like you’re behind, and struggle to sustain regular income. It’s easy to be overwhelmed by the minutiae or get stuck on the fear of failure. Learn what is holding you back from knowing your inherent worth and valuing yourself, so you can start realizing your vision and making more money. Join Tiffany Angeles and Sue Bryce for this deep dive into rewriting the story of your business and speaking your value in business and in life. In this class, you’ll discover:
Learn from two dynamic educators who have surmounted what seemed like crippling hurdles in their own businesses. Take the time to identify what personal and financial blocks you face, and embrace the paradigm shift that awaits your business!
- How to price yourself, how to bring in better clients, and promote your brand.
- How to turn your personal hurdles into an advantage, and rewrite the negative story you’ve been telling yourself.
- How to identify unconscious ways you’ve been driving money away, and unlock secrets that will help you realize key goals and dreams.
- OMG!!! You two are amazing!!! I am so grateful for all of your insight, and preparation that you have shared with us, wow!!! Lucky me, to have come across such an informative talk.
You brought a human element to what it's like to be an artist. Sharing your ups and downs but always forging forward to be the best that you can be, because that's what your heart longs for, and what you were put on this plant to accomplish and share with the world.
I've been a professional photographer for 30 years, and feel so fortunate for the life I've been given. No matter how long you've been doing photography, or been successful, these two wonderful women help to analyze the big picture, which is so insightful. Through their observations, hard work, determination and belief they have forged forward and are sharing their knowledge with us.
I'm a spender and this came at the perfect time, as I'm taking time to observe my patterns. Thank you so much for this stellar talk!
- This course came at exactly the time that I needed it! : ) I have been learning from a finance coach at my church that money isn't bad--it's the LOVE of money that's bad and the root of all evil. I've been learning over the last few months that money is a tool and can be used for good and this course just re-confirmed all of that. It's made me feel more confident and comfortable about the steps I've been recently taking to increase my pricing and makes me feel more comfortable with earning money, period. It is great for breaking down the false misconceptions you might have about money and is recommended for anyone struggling to price themselves, who doubt their worth or who just need (like I did) that extra step of confirmation that you're moving in the right direction. I loved this course so much I purchased it. Best $59 ever spent! (Seriously?! $59? I feel like I'm stealing at that price! I felt like, "How can I NOT purchase this investment towards my financial future?") Money well spent. The workbook is an added bonus too! :)
- Sue Bryce was her usual wonderful informative and inspiring self. I'd never had a class with Tiffany Angeles before, but now I want more. They were not kidding when they said we would confront ourselves and may not be comfortable with what we saw. Its funny in one way, but when it cuts into our livelihood and now we're aware, its harder to avoid. (I'm and avoider and a resenter that participates in over spending with no boundaries) Yay me! I'll own it now so I can take care of it. When the student is ready, the teachers appear.
I've taken other courses dealing with money issues, however, these two wonderful women bring it home in a one day course. Buy the workshop, get the workbook, work the book. It will change your life, just hearing what I did today has already shifted my paradigm in a way that no other money guru or spiritual teacher ever has, and I've even read Ernest Holmes tomb.
The only person who wouldn't gain something from this is someone living far from civilization who trades in rocks for what they want... come to think of it, they would benefit, because its probably the same energy and if they remove their blocks, they'll have A LOT more rocks to trade even if it is a heavier load to carry.