Grow Your Audience with Youtube Marketing
Grow Your Audience with Youtube Marketing
Introduction to YouTube Marketing01:45 2
Why YouTube is Perfect for Marketers03:05 3
The Direct Sale Funnel04:01 4
The Soft Sales Funnel04:25 5
The Email Marketing Funnel07:51 6
Subscriber Sales Funnel03:53
Ad Revenue Funnel06:03 8
Promotion Funnel01:14 9
Bonus lesson: Laying the groundwork for good design13:23 10
Quiz - Chapter 211
Get More Views with Better SEO10:54 12
Types of Videos to Make06:37 13
Why Subscribers Matter & How to Get More06:33 14
How to Add Links to Your Website04:08 15
Calls to Action04:49 16
Internal Linking02:01 17
Quiz - Chapter 318
Types of YouTube Ads02:24 19
The Quick and Easy Way to Create a YouTube Ad15:00 20
Advanced YouTube Ads - Part 109:58 21
Advanced YouTube Ads - Part 205:53 22
Advanced YouTube Ads - Part 305:03 23
Advanced YouTube Ads - Part 405:39 24
Quiz - Chapter 425
Intro to Digital Marketing YouTube Lessons01:12 26
Start Your Channel02:01 27
Channel Art and Profile Icon08:08 28
Channel Description and Links04:35 29
Featured Channels01:49 30
Customizing Your Channel04:05 31
Channel Trailer03:35 32
Channel Status and Features02:17 33
Exporting a Video - Settings Reccomendations06:39 34
Choose a Title03:54 35
Write Your Description03:41 36
Add Tags03:35 37
Create a Thumbnail04:44 38
Cards and End Screens03:02 39
Case Study - Analyzing One of Phil's Popular Videos07:26 40
YouTube Studio - Dashboard03:23 41
YouTube Studio - Videos Tab04:02 42
Quiz - Chapter 443
YouTube Studio - Comments Tab03:11 44
YouTube Studio - Transcriptions and Copyright Tabs08:35 45
YouTube Studio - Monetization Tab05:25 46
YouTube Studio - Playlists05:44 47
YouTube Studio - Audio Library01:46 48
YouTube Studio - Settings06:40 49
Advanced Settings, Branding and Upload Defaults10:58 50
Intro to Video Production Courses01:13 51
Bonus lesson: What Type of Video Should You Make02:47 52
Bonus lesson: Plan Your Video03:30 53
Conclusion and Thank You01:07 54
AFTER THIS CLASS YOU’LL BE ABLE TO:
- Get started, set up, and navigate the features of your YouTube channel including the backend of your channel (YouTube Studio).
- Set up high-converting direct and soft sales funnels.
- Master email marketing and subscriber sales funnels.
- Know the ins and outs of Ad Revenue and Promotion funnels.
- Get more views with SEO.
- How to secure subscribers to your channel.
- Add links to your website within your YouTube videos.
- Construct the perfect Call to Action.
- Get more views, attract better fans, and make more sales with internal linking.
- Create advanced YouTube Ads using Google AdWords.
- Understand the basics of video production.
- Create a high-converting channel trailer.
- Verify your channel and get access to advanced features.
ABOUT PHILIP'S CLASS:
While YouTube is known as one of the simplest content platforms for creators to reach a wide audience, there are some fundamental elements that are crucial to understand in order to gain success on the platform.
This class covers everything you need to know about setting up your YouTube channel, navigating the interface, using AdWords to create promotional videos, creating quality content, writing high-converting descriptions, building successful funnels and unlocking and mastering advanced features that will help you to grow your brand.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN:
- The fundamentals of YouTube marketing
- How to navigate the YouTube interface
- The different types of videos you can make for YouTube
- Why subscribers matter for your YouTube channel
- Quick and easy ways to make compelling YouTube videos
- The basics of creating high-quality video content
- How to export your video with the correct settings for YouTube
- How to create captivating channel art and a killer profile icon
- How to write a compelling channel description and exciting video title
- How to work with featured and recommended channels
- How to add tags and create a thumbnail for your video
- How to add cards and end screens to your video
WHO THIS CLASS IS FOR:
- YouTubers wanting to master advanced features to grow their brand
- Business owners and e-commerce businesses wanting to use YouTube to reach a wide audience
- Digital and content marketers wanting to add YouTube videos to their skillset
- Brand managers wanting to amplify their marketing skills
- Freelancers wanting to add YouTube videos and marketing funnels to their skillset
- Digital nomads looking for work that they can do from anywhere in the world
- Anyone wanting to start a professional career in digital marketing
- Marketing managers and reps looking to elevate their existing skills
- All levels of experience
ABOUT YOUR INSTRUCTOR:
Professional video and class creator, photographer and teacher to 1mil+ students. Phil has 10+ years of professional experience in the world of video & photography. He has created 1000+ videos and award-winning documentaries and works from his home studio near LA.